2 years ago
Friday, January 14, 2011
It's Finally Finished
After a week of work Teryn's room is finally finished. She's known for a year what she's wanted to do in her room and now we can stop hearing her ask when her room is going to be painted. Well Teryn, the time has come and gone. Your room is painted and ready for you to junk up again. (I wish I got before and after pictures. Didn't think about it until way after we started painting her furniture black).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's very nice! The dark furniture looks great with the walls
Thank you. We just figured out what we are going to do in Kalie's room. Off to the paint store to find the right shades and then next week, more work. I'll try to remember the before and after pictures when we get started.
Post a Comment