CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Fun!

I have been wanting a Cricut machine for a while now.  Not knowing how to use one and never seeing one being used I was a little intimidated by the machine.  I had a craft at my house with a couple of friends and they brought their Cricuts, another friend let me borrow hers.  After I used  it and saw how easy it was to use I called Scott and told him I had to have one.  So he bought me an early birthday present.  Now I am looking for new scrapbook paper, new project ideas, everything you could do with the Cricut I am figuring out.  It's been fun.  Scott also bought a program on the computer so I now have endless fonts, shapes, dingbats, themes, and templates to use on my Cricut.  The cartridges that you buy separate from the Cricut are expensive and I'd probably get one a year.  But now I have pretty much all of them. 
Here are a couple of things I've made so far, don't worry, there will be more to come as I get ideas and such.
 I made this the night of our girls craft night
Teryn and I made this today while waiting for our food to cook.  Needs a little adjusting in some areas but I'm happy with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment