CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Pinewood Derby Time

The boys worked hard on their pinewood derby cars.  Austin helped Seth out a lot with his.  Scott wasn't able to help while he was up at snow service and I kept my fingers crossed he would make it home in to watch the race.  I think the boys did a pretty good job doing it all on their own.
Little did they know daddy was on his way home from snow service and he showed up just in time for the flag ceremony.  They were happy to see him.  
 Austin and his skateboard ramp car

 Seth with his Stewy Car
 I think this kid gets more and more of his Uncle Michael in him everyday
 Austin always looks so bored
The boys had a good time.  They won a couple and lost a couple but overall they had fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment