Oh boy am I getting old! Yep I said it. I am getting old. My kids are growing up way to fast and what is really making this a huge reality is Seth turning 9. Only one more year to go and my kids will all be in the double digit numbers. I do miss those days when they were little and they needed me every minute of every day. But I look at these days we're in now and I realize how much I am enjoying them. My kids are growing into little adults and make me laugh everyday. Especially Seth. He is such a fun loving happy kid. He comes up with some of the funniest things to say. He always makes sure the people around him are happy. When someone is sick or hurt he is there to help and comfort them. No one has anything bad to say about Seth. His teachers, parents of friends and friends of his parents always comment about how happy and carefree he is. He's a true joy and blessing to our family and I am so happy things didn't work out the way we were trying to make happen 9+ years ago.
Love you Seth, Happy Birthday!
(a few favorites of my Birthday boy)
These two are still like this today. Always together.
1 comments:
I totally love the last picture. It is sooooo cute!
Post a Comment